Wednesday, July 2, 2008

It's been a few days...

Ok, it's been a few days since I've been here.....but that's because I'm having trouble even scheduling time for the bathroom. Even though camp is a longer day than school, I find that I still don't have enough time to get everything done. From the time they get on the bus I feel like that little hampster on the annoying creaky plastic wheel. I've been going into work the two days I don't normally work to make up for the coming holiday and boy that has really put a crimp in the normal running around/errands...If I ever win the lottery I'm going to get me one of those people who do all the errands for you, problem is I don't seem to be winning any lotteries...and the kids dare to ask me what I do with all my "FREE TIME"......deep breath, must realign my zen.....

No comments: